Tuesday, November 29, 2011

EUPHORIA, LETDOWN, and EUPHORIA AGAIN

Just a quick update about life and holidays. The entire Lewis tribe made it home for Thanksgiving this year. We're a small tribe compared to most of my friends--fifteen souls--but we're raucous and loud and the exhausting chaos was wonderful.

I'm a bit bummed today. The last little Lew departed and that always makes me sad. Most live far, far away. I'm washing linens, doing dishes, finding things in unusual places, and putting away Thanksgiving decorations while pulling out Christmas boxes. It's more manic than usual because I leave Maryland 0n Thursday and head to Utah for my book signings for "In God Is Our Trust," so I'm trying to clean, decorate, pack, and prepare for a two-week departure at the busiest time of the year.

Here's my signing schedule. If you're in the area, please stop by and say "hi." These signings can be a bit lonely and a friendly face from a familiar friend or Facebook buddy is a sweet gift.

Enjoy your own holiday preparations!

Laurie

December 2nd
Seagull Centerville store from 5 - 7pm
The Book Table; Logan, Utah, 8:30-Midnight

December 3rd
Seagull Redwood store from 10am - 12pm
Deseret Books Layton store from 2 - 3:30pm
Seagull Family Center from 5 - 7pm

December 9th
Seagull West Jordan store from 5 - 7pm

December 10th
Seagull South Jordan store from 10am - 12pm
Deseret Books Ft. Union store from 2 - 3:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT