Friday, August 31, 2012

BACK TO BOOKS BLOG HOP

As always, we thank our sponsors for putting together another great book hop. Kathy at I'M A READER, NOT A WRITER, and BURIED IN BOOKS are our generous sponsors this round.

This hop is book-ended between the two political conventions, so I'm going patriotic. The winner gets a two-book set of American reads, one for the kids, and one for the folks, but each is suitable for your entire family.

My prize for the kids is a great educational title, "AMERICA: The Making Of A Nation." Click the link to read more about it. I bought copies for my grandchildren, and I'm sharing this copy with my winner's family.

Prize number two is a "readers' choice" selection from my five-volume Free Men and Dreamers series. Volume two will soon be out of print, so this offering will soon be available only as an ebook. I'm proud to say three of the five volumes were finalists in national awards. The series covers the events of the War of 1812, whose bicentennial is being celebrated now.

On to the the business at hand. You may enter multiple times, but each entry must be posted separately to be counted. The contest ends at midnight on 9/7/2012. And here's how you enter:

1. Be or become a follower of this blog.

2. Find the link in the sidebar and follow the blog by email

3. Friend me on Facebook

4. Follow me on Twitter.

5. Follow me on Goodreads.

Now please visit all these other great book blogs:

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous thank you!!

    GFC: Mary Preston

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email Subscriber:

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow on Goodreads

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow on FB: Mary Preston

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and thank you for the post and the giveaway! :) I'm a follower via GFC - mariehahn13, Twitter - @poshpow, and on Goodreads - Marie Haney.

    songbird1613 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the giveaway..

    GFC Follower/ ronnkelly3

    ronnkelly3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email Follower


    ronnkelly3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. FB Friend/ Kelly C Reci

    ronnkelly3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twitter follower/ ronnkelly03

    ronnkelly3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodreads Friend/ Kelly Reci

    ronnkelly3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. My winner on this hop is amhengst. Thanks to all who played. I inadvertently signed up to run a second hop back-to-back, so check out this week's clean reads hop. Laurie

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway!
    GFC: Jenn
    star_chaser76(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. THanks!! Volume 2 of your series would be great since I won #1 :)

    GFC Shauna Buck
    jbsmunky at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Followed through Google Friend Connect: Amber Terry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Followed on Twitter: @AmberTerry7

    ReplyDelete
  16. Friended on Facebook: Amber Terry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Followed on GoodReads: Amber Terry

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT