Saturday, December 1, 2012

WIN $100 WORTH OF BOOKS: I'M GIVING AWAY AN ENTIRE 5-VOLUME SET OF "FREE MEN AND DREAMERS" THIS CHRISTMAS!

Here's a fun gift opportunity either for yourself or for a reader on your Christmas list. I'm trying to advance a new Facebook author page and to encourage old and new friends to follow me over to my new digs, I'm holding a drawing open only to followers of that new page.

Yes, it's an overt bribe, but this package is worth over $100, so it's a pretty good one, right?

I'm giving away a complete 5-volume set of my highly praised "Free Men and Dreamers" series. Three of these books garnered national praise, and I believe the collection provides one of the most comprehensive glimpses of key moments in American history, all wrapped in a tender story about this first American-born generation.

The drawing opens today. Just be or become a follower of that page by "liking" it, then drop down and post a comment right there that says you "liked" the page. You can visit and post once a day. For each comment posted by December 15th you will earn one entry.

The winner will be chosen after midnight on the 16th. They can designate to whom they want the books personalized. I will autograph each volume and personally inscribe a message to the recipient to make these a truly personal gift. Then, as per the winner's request, I will gift wrap and ship the books within the continental U.S.

For old Facebook friends, follow me on both! I thank you for all the support you've given my work over the years, but I'll be posting books news primarily on this new page form now on. For new Facebook friends, welcome! I'm looking forward to chatting. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my progress on my new piece, "The Rabbits of Alsace Farm."

Visit my website for a glimpse.

Good luck in the drawing!  Merry Christmas!




11 comments:

  1. Oh MY!! Merry Christmas to me! Although, if I do win these, I would have you send the first 2 books to my mom, as she has started reading them and loves them. I would follow you anywhere! :o) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amzing :) Read the first book (it was recommend to me..great book ...)

    Happy Holidays, this sure would be a great one to win :)

    BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already like you. oh, and your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already like you. :) and your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great present! I liked your new FB page earlier. I will spread the news of the contest too. So happy that you are doing this! Thanks! ~~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot that I could enter every day! Here's today's entry! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back! Pick me, pick me!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will comment here also, in case it counts... :o) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT