Friday, November 21, 2014

A SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE HISTORY-LOVER ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST

I may be responsible for the polar blast that slammed the nation. I tried to follow my early-bird neighbor's lead and outsmart Mother Nature by hanging my outdoor Christmas lights on the last balmy day in early November. Sometime between finding the fourteenth dead strand of tangled lights, and pulling off a WWF-worthy wrestling match against a multi-colored shrub net (of which only one side agreed to illuminate), the polar blast arrived. Bad decorating Karma. . .

So I'm plowing ahead, and joining in the throng of early Christmas mentions, to announce my FREE MEN and DREAMERS Christmas giveaway.

I hope you engaged in some way, in the celebration of the bicentennial of pivotal historical moments from the War of 1812--the burning of Washington; the wonderful, patriotic re-enactments of the Battle of Baltimore; the tributes to Francis Scott Key; and of course, the honors paid to the Star-Spangled Banner, and the anthem it inspired.

Tom and I were in Baltimore for the finale events, and the mood was thrilling. It was the cherry on top of my decade-long research into the War of 1812 for my Free Men and Dreamers historical fiction series.

As a farewell to this bicentennial year, I'm offering a special on the books to get them into homes where the stories of how this critical period shaped America can be read and enjoyed again and again.

Here's the special:

Scan and email proof of purchase of volume 1, Dark Sky at Dawn, and volume 2, Twilight's Last Gleaming, to me at lclewis2007@gmail.com, and I'll mail you autographed bookplates for those volumes, and an autographed copy of volume 3 for free.  
If you want the entire set: email proof of purchase of those two volumes, plus the purchase of volume 4, Oh, Say Can You See? and volume 5, In God is Our Trust, and I'll send an entire set of autographed bookplates, plus a free, autographed copy of my women's fiction novel, Awakening Avery.
 
So buy four volumes from my award-winning historical fiction series, and receive autographed bookplates plus two free novels, a $38.00 savings.
 
Orders and proofs of purchase must be received by December 10th to qualify for the free books in order to guarantee receipt by Christmas.
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001JPC6XY
 
Thank you so much for welcoming my books into your home. Here are some links to reviews and sample chapters: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001JPC6XY
 
Have a perfect Thanksgiving, and may your Christmas preparations be joyful.
 
Laurie L.C. Lewis
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT