Saturday, April 11, 2009

BET YOU'LL FEEL IT TOO

Easter is here . . . a time of hope and renewal. We need that these days. But when that feeling of peace wanes, when that bright light of hope begins to dim, a few seconds in front of this video clip makes my arms tingle and restores my optimism. Watch it. . . I bet you'll feel it too. . .

Mark Mabry, a visionary photographer, and his equally inspired musical and dramatic colleagues, created this exquisite photographic masterpiece illustrating poignant scenes from the life of Christ. (CLICK to View)

Sometimes I pontificate on here, railing against changes that are unraveling the essence of this world I love. Sometimes I release a little of that steam with humor. But I hope that underneath all of that is the underlying joy and hope I have that no matter what men or governments do, all will be well for those who follow Christ. My heart was filled last week by a two-day feast of hope, and now Easter is upon us. I hope we all try extra hard to gather and reflect this hope on to others as the weeks and months roll on. That's my Easter wish this year.

Warmly,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT