"AWAKENING AVERY" Blog Tour!
Summer's here and what better way to kick it off than with a blog tour for AWAKENING AVERY. We're giving away some books and a very special signature necklace co-designed by Nicole Lefebvre and me for the book's launch! Read on!
"Avery can't cope with the death of her husband and is finally convinced by her son to return to the family's Anna Maria Island vacation spot. With the help from some new-found friends, Avery swaps her house with a widower named Gabriel. As Avery and Gabriel step into each others lives, they begin a correspondence that leads to spiritual and emotional awakening for each of them."
Two readers will win their own copy of Awakening Avery! Yeah! And one lucky grand prize winner will win the beautiful necklace pictured, custom-designed and created by Nicole Lefebvre of Sterling Obsession, just for the launch of "Awakening Avery." The all Sterling Silver, 20" rolo chain, holds a wire-wrapped, blue chaldony briolette; a ampule of sand; and a starfish, all reminoscent of the book's island setting.
The winner will have their choice of a heart that says "live, laugh, love" or "Awaken!" that captures the spirit of the book.
The contest opens June 2 and will close June 13 at midnight MST.
Entering the contest is easy--all you have to do is blog, tweet, follow, or
comment and then fill out this little form here
1. Follow our reviewers blogs. (1 entry for each blog you follow.)
2. Leave a comment on a review.(1 entry for each review you comment on.)
3. Blog about "Awakening Avery," the contest, or a review. (3 entries for each blog post.)
4. Follow us on twitter. (1 entry for each person you follow.)
Walnut Springs Press
LDS Women's Book Review
5. Tweet about the contest. (2 entries for each tweet.)
6. Post about the contest on your Facebook. (2 entries for each facebook post or status update about the contest.)
7. Become a fan of Walnut Springs Press or Laurie LC Lewis on Facebook. (1 entry for becoming a fan.)
8. Anything else you can think of that will spread the word. (3 entries for every social media site you post on.)
If you mention it on goodreads, shelfari,google buzz, make it your status on gmail chat, MSN or yahoo messenger let us know. We'll reward your creativity with entries.
Author Blog Tour Schedule
June 1 Sheila StayleyWhy Not? Because ISaid So!LDS Women's Book Review
June 2nd Alison Palmer - Tangled Words and Dreams
June 3rd Kimberly Jobs - Scribbled Scraps
June 4th Nichole Giles - Random-ish by Nichole
June 7th Deanne Blackhurst - The Book of Deanne”
June 8th Tristi Pinkston - *Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
June 9th C.S. Bezas - For the Love of the Written Word
June 10th Joan Sowards - Joan Sowards
June 11th Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen - The Write Blocks
Let the fun begin!