Monday, June 1, 2009

AND WE HAVE WINNER!

Congratulations to Anne Bradshaw, the winner of my May blog site drawing!

Anne wins her choice of: Books one and two of my Free Men and Dreamers series, (Dark Sky at Dawn and Twilight's last Gleaming), or ( she already owns the books. . . happy sigh. . .) a $25 gift certificate to one of three restaurants.) Thanks to the new friends who signed on to follow my blog during May. (I'm such a beggar.) We'll start again this month and toss in another prize, a set of yarn-craft books for those of you whose talents exceed those of this craft-challenged author. So sign up to FOLLOW my blog at http://www.laurielclewis.blogspot.com/ so I can send you alerts about the release of book three of Free Men and Dreamers, and you'll be entered in the next drawing on June 30.

Also, today is day one of the "SUMMER TREASURE HUNT" contest! 30 days and 30 prizes! Great fun throughout JUNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT