Friday, January 8, 2010

GETTING BACK TO THE GRINDSTONE

The broken foot has slowed me down, and I hope I'll never again take the blessing of walking normally for granted again. But "broke or not," it's time to get back to work because there are lots of big doings on the quarterly horizon.

With a few medical precautions, I'm cleared to fly, so the Utah signings are on again. The exact locations and times are still being set, but we should have those soon, and then I'll post everything. Please come out if you can. There's nothing lonelier than a one-footed author at a book signing, so please stop by and say "hi," get your copies signed, and eat some chocolate with me!

I'll also be stopping by to visit my favorite book club. You ladies know who you are!

If you are in a book club, and if you select to read any books from my Free Men and Dreamers series, let me know. If our schedules match I'd love to visit, and if not, we could arrange a conference call where I can answer questions about the series.

Meanwhile, tune in to LDSradio and listen for the ads for "Free Men and Dreamers." When you hear the ad, email me with the time and date, and I'll enter you in a drawing to win free copies of my books.

Signing in Utah also provides opportunities for grandma time with three cute grand kids, and some serious table game competition with my Utah kids. Settlers of Catan, Scrabble and Cranium are still our favorites, but we might be breaking out a few new gaming battlegrounds.

Lastly, a small gaggle of authors are involved in a unique Twitter history project to bring the pioneer trek into real time. More details to come soon.

So you see, it's a very busy time, and that's not the half of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT